I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Be my follower :)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

☺Friend_Ship_4ever☺

 →Marissa←
 →Mimiko Ee←
 ♥↑↑↓↓♥
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
 We qoinq CRAZY x)
 3 of US :)
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
 i wan KISS you lark ! >:(
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
 ♥↑↑↓↓♥ 
 SHOW off ! :D
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
 look at my dog xD
 actinq COOL ! :D
 ePic FaiLED XD
 Kimiko ! That Me !
without MAKE UP :(
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
 that's me without MAKE UP D:
 Black And White
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
 She's Huqinq my baby DOMO !
 DOMO _ DOMO _ DOMO 
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
 We LOVE DOMO ! :D
 kiss DOMO 
 kiss DOMO !
 me and my 6 years BEST FRIEND :)
FOREVER BEST FRIEND
  ♥↑↑↓↓♥
Domo LOOK at me yay ! :D


our friendship will last forever !
our laughter makes us happy and enjoy the life we are havinq now !
i'm happy to have you all by my-side ^^
when i'm alone you cheer me up and make me happy 
when i need someone to talk to you guys always be there to listen and explain 
how life's is 


 ♥iloveyou guyss♥

 ♥ xoxo ♥



The__End

No comments:

Post a Comment