I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Be my follower :)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

* Had Fun At Sunway *

 Today 31/ 7 / 2011 me and my hubby when to sunway lagoon to have some FUN
我和我的宝贝老公!
我的老公在舨可爱!
我们在sunway laqoon 玩 ALL PARK ! 
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
我和老公去吃 Marry Brown  ! :D 
好吃好吃!!
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
Kimiko that's me ! ^^
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
我的老公! ^^
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
我们在sunway买了1-set情侣衣服!
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓
↑↑↓↓

today my hubby when to pick me up at sungai wang bus stop and then,
and then we when to sunway to find a parkinq and the parking cost about like Rm10 == 
so expensive ! 
Soo, we when to sunway lagoon to buy the ticket it was so little people when to the theme park !
it is a GOOD THING ! :D
so we play and play and plllaaayyy ~ until so tired =~= 
then we when to bbq plaza to take our dinner ! :)
then my hubby brinq me go home ! 

老公我很爱你! 
谢谢你今天陪我哦! ^^
爱死你了! ♥
mwahhh ! loveyou !


>> The End <<



No comments:

Post a Comment