I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Be my follower :)

Monday, August 8, 2011

Honq __ Konq __ Trip ♥

 honq konq airport ! :) 
nice riqht ?
 hey quys look at honq konq manninqs !
our one is quardian  x)
 on the way to buy the ticket bus !

 my and mom baq baq :D 
full of baju !
 my baby qirl qirl !
 the bus station 










 yenq girl girl !
 U Gut I Gut !

 full of iphone case !



 seexxxyyyy XD


























 kimiko THAT"s Me :D






 RICH UNCLE ! XD























my new couch bag ! XD
 my hello kitty baju ! 
cute right :)
 doq doq baju x)
 my melody baju 
i like it :)
 new bag aqain !







hey quys sorry i didn't comment a lot of stuff at the picture because i done my nails 
and is hard to type =  =
btw i enjoy my honq konq trip with my mom she's awesome 
she bought a lot of AWESOME stuff for me ! :)
and at honq konq the weather is kinda HOT !
and i can't stand the hotness man is killing me ! :(
so that's all for today bloq update

this thursday I'm flyinq to bangkok again x) 
haha so tired man 
okay then CIAOOOO ~~~~

<< THE END >>

1 comment:

  1. omg gimme your dolly wink fake lashes D: I WANT THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete