I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Be my follower :)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

8’ 6’ 2011‘ -Sunway-

 On the way to sunway
whicht is a heavy cold rain day
 CAR 2 
 CAR 2
↑↑↓↓
 My V.I.P darlinq ! :)
 Pit Stop ! :D
 Eatinq BBQ ! 
 ↑↑↓↓ 
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
 Kimiko ! That's me !
 My Best Friend !

My V.I.P !
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
 Bar.B.Q
Plaza !
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
 Forever Best Friends !
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
 BB Cream
♥ 我买给老公的衣服和裤子 ♥

Yesterday we when to sunway for shoppinq and we spend a lot of freakinq money ! TT 
we when to eat BBQ and it was yummy ! 
but the prize was not really cheap :(
i spend  about like 600 + for one whole day at sunway ><
but i'm still happy that i can spend a good time with my friends 
and my V.I.P BEST FRIEND ! 

TheEnd______

No comments:

Post a Comment