I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Be my follower :)

Sunday, June 12, 2011

♥His_Always_There_For_Me♥

 11‘6’2011
on the way to my hubby cousin house
 ↑↑↓↓
 Kimiko + Aiya Laoqonq 
♥ Forever Love
  ↑↑↓↓
 JuSco 
  ↑↑↓↓
 Sooo F***kinq Bitter ! = - =
 ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
♥ My Baby Boy ♥
 ♥ Kimiko That's Me ♥
  ↑↑↓↓
 HUG ME ! :D

12‘6’2011
小孩子 xP 
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
 老公准备去meetinq咯 :)
 ↑↑↓↓ 
  ↑↑↓↓
 ♥↑↑↑↑♥

11‘6'2011
Me and my hubby when to keponq jusco and we bought 2 T-shirt 
that have the same logo and it cost >> RM95.00 <<
and we went to eat GUI LING GAO
and we when to watch movie DYLAN DOG 
is kinda a bit bored ... 
but i have fun and happy day with my hubby :)

loveyoubaby ! 

12’6‘2011

Today my baby boy came to my house and 陪 me :D 
and we took a lot of picture 
and my baby boy when to open my mac book and play a CHILDISH game xD 
小孩子
♥ ilovehim 
ilovehim forever 
His my life 
No one can replace him at my heart 
 He gave me happiness ♥ 
His Always There For Me When I Need Him 



TheEnd_______



No comments:

Post a Comment