I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Be my follower :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

♥ 我和我男人[ 6 ]个月了!♥

➤ 宝贝! I LOVE U :)
 ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
你永远都会爱我  :) 
我永远都会爱你 :)
  ↑↑↓↓
 Final Destination [ 5 ]  in 3D
 Spy Kids [ 4D ]
  ↑↑↓↓
  ↑↑↓↓
 ↑↑↓↓

Today is a very special day that is me and my darlinq 
[ 6 ] month together :)


We when to time square and watch 2 movie :)
first movie  : Final Destination [ 5 ]  in 3D 
it was really scary and it scared the hell out of me - - ! 
and i was like OMG !  T.T
second movie : Spy Kids [ 4D ] 
when we went in to the cinema it was like full of so many children and is kinda 
very veryyy NOISE  ! 



then when we finish watching all the movie we're qoinq to talk some picture :)
and we when to eat and i was really full >< 


baby ! iloveyou 
ineedyou 
imissyou 




iloveyou until the world [ END ] :)




that's all 4 today update bloq ! :) 




[ THE END ]

1 comment: