I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Be my follower :)

Sunday, September 18, 2011

♥ My Awesome Birthday ♥

My domo cupcake ! :) 
hehe thx mom 

 all my friend who came to my birthday party!
you quys are awesome like WOOOT ! :D 
 my baby girl x)
weiiishiii 
 Lenq Zaii look over here lark ! ;)
 my mommy ;)
isn't she awesome and pretty ? 
i love her !
 SUSHI 

 at new way with all my friends and the others :)



 MY LOVE ONE ! 

 I'm makinq a WISH 
hope it come true someday :)












 DOMO CUPCAKE !
  我和我最的男人




  老公谢谢你哦

 SO MANY PRESENT ! :D 
thx you friendddsss ! 



< 16 ' 9 ' 2011 >
i won't forget this day in my whole life :)
it's the most AWESOME day ! 
thx you all my friends who came to my birthday party i love you guys so much !
and thx for all the gift you gave me ! 
i really LOVE it ! 


<< THE END >>

No comments:

Post a Comment