I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Be my follower :)

Saturday, October 1, 2011

** My _ Life **

24 ' 9 ' 2011
sorry that i didn't update my bloq for a very very long time :)
just my life is kinda busy now a days, so now I'm free i can finally 
update my blog :) enjoy !
 this is the first time eating 老鼠粉
LOL '' kinda YUMMY :P
 my hubby so lenqq zaii lark ! :P 
baby boy 
 Kimiko ! that's me 
every time when time past so fast i feel like I'm getting 
OLD ! SH*T /.\
 this is the stuff that i bought at time square
make up is my LIFE and it keeps my beautiful :)
 many clour right ! :)
 i like it 

<< 1' 10' 2011' the first of october >>
i when to time square with hubby and we watched the DREAM HOUSE
is a bit scary and confuse of the story but it was really nice :)

DREAM HOUSE 
and now i though today was my best day ever but guess what i was WRONG
i when to roller and i put my iphone 4 just beside me and when i turn around my iphone 4 is 
GONE !
To the person who stole my iphone 4 i swear to god i will track you down to HELL ! 
and when i found back my iphone 4 back I'm going to fuck you up until you're so scared you run to the bathroom and call for your mom ! 
You're so Brainless Lifeless and sorry to say this i feel that you're a CHEAP person and POOR
BITCH / SON OF THE BITCH ! 
i hope you have a bad broken family and when you're dead you will be send to the HELL
and suffer like SHIT ! 


so when i know my iphone 4 was gone i was really sad and feel like killing people 
but then all my friends at facebook and my hubby told me everything is gonna be fine 
and told me to be calm and track down this ASS HOLE 
thx guys for the caring love you so much ! :) 
and guess what guys i bought new cute animal today 
hehe 
check it out ! 





alright guys that's all for today ! 
xoxo
<< THE END >>

No comments:

Post a Comment