I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Be my follower :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Baby You're Mine

Saturday 15' 10' 2011 
me and my hubby when to time square to watch the newest movie called
< REAL STEEL >
but we when to eat out breakfast first ^^
i forgot what is the food name already 
sorry >< '' but then it's really yummy :D
when we finish eating we bought the movie ticket the time is 2 o'clock 
but we have 2 hour to wait for it ...
so we when shopping :)
2o'clock already it's time to WATCH ! 
 this is ADAM the greatest robot fighter ! :)
the movie was 2 hours and 7 min and it was AWESOME ! 
 so when we finish watching movie we when to bowling :)
and it was fun
me and my baby boy hip hop shoes :D

iloveyou :* mwahh !
my hubby  
 That's me KIMIKO :D 
 haha ... some one is shy to let me take photo of him :P 

so that's all for today blog I'll try to update more more more :D
have an awesome one people 



No comments:

Post a Comment