I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Be my follower :)

Monday, December 5, 2011

*my holiday*

5'12'2011
today we all when to time square to watch movie :D 

happy feet 2 it was AWESOME :P
meet nixon the rich man x)
haha nixon thx for coming to time square and shopping with us :)
hope you have fun yark ! 

  我和我的男人 
nice mouu ? :P
when we finish watching movie all of us was bored so we when to roller - - 
WTF ! :) but who cares at least all of us having fun ! xD 
↓↓ Nixon ↓↓
 ↓↓Kimiko↓↓
↓↓↓↓ 
我和我的老公的照片了咯 :P
 ♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
 ♥♥♥♥
 ♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
 I can see you ! :D 
 stomach pain :((
tahan pain pain ! 
take my picky head ! 
go DIE ! :D
me and mimiko playing dancing 
tired - - lol'''
christmas is coming ! :D
 just bought this at time square :)
waterproof 35mm camera

 lotion for my body ! ^^
xixi !

 new baju ! 
cute :3 i love it 
me and my baby new couple ring :) 
today i really have a good time with my friends and my hubby 
love you all :) thx for making my day !

XOXO ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment